Tumbler Glass Mold - 6"H
Blockhead Archetype Series Molds – Tumbler Mold 6'' Tall
Overall Length: 6"
Widest Point: 3.42"
Base Width: 2.23"
Neck Opening: 1.7"
- All molds are made from locally and sustainably sourced hardwoods with Stainless Steel hardware and hinges.
- Blockhead Molds are made to order, and take 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Blockhead blocks are CNC carved from locally sourced fresh green stock broadleaf maple wood.
- The handles of all the blocks are hand-turned with two gripping points and are made from purpleheart for superior rot resistance.
- Blockhead uses the highest quality materials such as stainless steel for hinges, handle bolts, jake lines, lifting handles, washers, and wingnuts. Brass is used at the feet.
- Keep block submerged in water to prevent mold or rot with the wood after each use.
Damaged/Return/Exchanging of this product:
-If you suspect mold or damage during transit do not open the sealed packaging around the Mold.
-You must contact OCR within 72 hours of receipt of your order. We will require photos of the damaged materials, including the original packaging so be sure to keep those directed by OCR staff.
-Tools that have been used are no longer eligible for returns or exchanges. No Exceptions.
- No Returns allowed on Molds.
-Please see Company Policies for further questions or concerns or contact Olympic Color Rods and a team member will be happy to assist you.