At Olympic Color Rods, our goal is your satisfaction.
- Minimum order quantity is 0.25 kilogram for Rod & 0.5 kilogram for Frits or Powder.
- Color is priced by actual weight. The weight of Rod may vary from your ordered quantity by as much as 1/4 kilo either way. Totals provided in your Order Confirmation are estimates only.
- While our website closely estimates shipping costs for your order, ORDER CONFIRMATIONS DO NOT REFLECT FINAL SHIPPING COSTS. Final shipping costs are applied to the order upon invoicing due to slight weight fluctuations in our products. If you would like a shipping estimate, please contact email@example.com.
- Your final invoice will be sent to the email address on your account.
- Fax and email orders gladly accepted (Fax: 206-343-2292, email:firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Quantity Discounts apply only to glass color. Discounts may not be combined.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Cash, checks, American Express®, VISA®, MasterCard®, and the Discover Card®. A $30 fee is assessed on ALL returned checks.
- Web orders will show a preliminary authorization on your credit card as a pending transaction. To secure proper funds, the authorization will be for 10-25% more than the order total. The card will not actually be charged until the order is packed and an invoice is generated. *** This can be problematic in Debit Card use as the pending transaction places a hold on funds and release of the hold by the issuing bank can take three or more business days if the order is delayed or cancelled, therefore WE DO NOT RECOMMEND USE OF DEBIT CARDS FOR WEB ORDERS.***
- We collect sales tax in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Washington. Additional states will be added as we exceed sales thresholds in those states.
- If you are in a state where we collect tax, your state tax exempt documentation must be on file with us. Otherwise sales tax will be added to your order and we cannot refund it after the fact. Once exempt documentation is submitted to us, our team needs 2 business days to file and verify the documents.
- Items in stock are shipped within 48 business hours of receipt of order Monday through Friday. Please note that we are not open on weekends.
- For same day shipping on Overnight, Two, and Three-Day shipping, submit order before 1:00 p.m.PST. We will do our best to get Express orders out same day.
- US Postal service orders may have delayed shipping due to special handling requirements.
- Please see Shipping Policies for further information.
- We do our best to ensure your order is packed as best we can to prevent damage during shipping, but sometimes packages are damaged in transit. If your order is damaged, or if you feel your there is a shortage from what you ordered, you must contact OCR within 72 hours of receipt of your order. We will require photos of the damaged materials, including the original packaging so be sure to keep those until directed by OCR staff.
- Returns accepted 30 days from date of shipment without a restocking fee. Product must be in original containers with factory labels. Rods must be marked with color number. Damaged goods and unlabeled materials will not be accepted for credit. NO RETURNS AFTER 60 DAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Returns over 30 days from date of shipment will be assessed a 15% restocking fee. Returns NOT PURCHASED from OCR will be assessed a 30% restock fee or will be returned to the sender at customer expense.
- You must call for a Return Authorization before returning any product. After receiving and weighing your merchandise, Olympic Color Rods will issue a credit towards the credit card used for the order.
- Please allow six to eight weeks for processing.
- If the color you purchase fails the trident seal test with your clear glass, you have 90 days to exchange the color for a REPLACEMENT. Make sure you test each color prior to production. Test samples must be submitted before any return is authorized.
- Please see our Back Order Policy.