Strawberries & Cream
Strawberries & Cream
- If our mix is out of stock it is due to lack of availability of sizing of any of the below specific colors in the necessary sizing needed to complete the mix.
- We do our best to accommodate, if our in-house mix is out of stock please contact us directly at:
206-343-7336 to work out a custom mix with other sizing and/or colors that are available.
- Any custom mix requests take an average of two weeks to build and ship.
- Price is per kilo. Can be purchased as low as 0.5kg.
- Not available in Rod form.
- R-002-F2 (Reichenbach- Gold Ruby)
- R-105-F2 (Reichenbach- Florence)
- R-730-F2 (Reichenbach- Pale Copper Ruby)
- G-016-F3 (Gaffer- Wine Red)
- G-167-F2 (Gaffer-Hot Pink)
Damaged/Return/Exchanging of this product:
-We do our best to ensure your order is packed as best we can to prevent damage during shipping, but sometimes packages are damaged in transit. If your order is damaged, or if you feel your there is a shortage from what you ordered, you must contact OCR within 72 hours of receipt of your order. We will require photos of the damaged materials, including the original packaging so be sure to keep those until directed by OCR staff.
-Returns accepted 30 days from date of shipment without a restocking fee. Product must be in original containers with factory labels. Rods must be marked with color number. Damaged goods and unlabeled materials will not be accepted for credit. NO RETURNS AFTER 60 DAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
-You must call for a Return Authorization before returning any product. After receiving and weighing your merchandise, Olympic Color Rods will issue a credit towards the credit card used for the order.
-Please allow six to eight weeks for processing.
-If the color you purchase fails the trident seal test with your clear glass, you have 90 days to exchange the color for a REPLACEMENT. Make sure you test each color prior to production. Test samples must be submitted before any return is authorized.
-Please see Company Policies for further questions or concerns or contact Olympic Color Rods and a team member will be happy to assist you.