Mr. Wizard Wonderblock - 4"
- Wonder blocks come in a wide range of sizes to create spheres from the size of marbles to large paperweights. All of the blocks have the same hemisphere shape (half a sphere). Each block has an appropriate sized notch in it to allow easy blocking. The all steel construction will not change size shape, guaranteeing consistent results over time. A 3/8 nut is welded to each block, allowing for easy removal of the handle.
- The wonder block is best suited for situations where consistency of product shape and size are important. The wonder block is a finishing tool and is not a substitute for a traditional block. Do not use the wonder block to shape or cool glass straight out of the furnace. This will scorch the cork and cause the glass to stick to the cork. This will not ruin the block, but the cork will likely be damaged and the glass will have imperfections in it.
- Mr. Wizard corks all of the blocks that he sells. Take a good look at it before your use it. This is what it is supposed to look like when you are done corking it. The corking instructions are straight forward, but like everything a little practice goes a long way.
- The wonder block is used in the final shaping of the paperweight.
- **ROUND ALUMINUM HANDLES, CORK POWDER AND MOLD GLUE SOLD SEPARATELY**
You may also need:
SKU: M-BLOCK-HAND (Milled Aluminum Handle)
SKU: M-BLOCK-GLUE (Bob's Magic Mold Paste)
Damaged/Return/Exchanging of this product:
-A replacement will be provided if there is manufacturing damages present, or damages from transit. You must contact OCR within 72 hours of receipt of your order. We will require photos of the damaged materials, including the original packaging so be sure to keep those directed by OCR staff.
-Tools that have been used are no longer eligible for returns or exchanges. No Exceptions.
-Please see Company Policies for further questions or concerns or contact Olympic Color Rods and a team member will be happy to assist you.