Graphite Marver Block - 8cm
Blockhead Graphite Marver Block- 8CM
8cm Graphite Marver Block (3.14''). Measurement is at widest point of inside edges, parallel to the handle.
- These Graphite Marver Blocks are in the basic block shape that you can also see in Blockhead tools wood block line.
- The Blockhead Tools Graphite Marver Block sits firmly on rubber feet to prevent sliding off the marver. It is secured to a Birch Ply base which will protect the block even if it does take a tumble.
- They come in various sizes and can be clamped down to a marver table to have off hand shaping capabilities.
- The graphite used is fine particle graphite for the highest quality molds and blocks.
- Graphite molds can produce many thousands of pieces which allows for high detail and longevity of the tool.
- Cork may be applied to simulate the steam of the wood in rotational molds.
- (They must be recorked every 300 pieces or so.)
- Custom sizes available by special order. Contact Olympic Color Rods directly at (206)343-7336
Damaged/Return/Exchanging of this product:
-A replacement will be provided if there is manufacturing damages present, or damages from transit. You must contact OCR within 72 hours of receipt of your order. We will require photos of the damaged materials, including the original packaging so be sure to keep those directed by OCR staff.
-Tools that have been used are no longer eligible for returns or exchanges. No Exceptions.
-Please see Company Policies for further questions or concerns or contact Olympic Color Rods and a team member will be happy to assist you.