Dichroic Scrap - Black
Dichroic Scrap-Black Backing
- Assortment of Dichroic 96 COE Scrap on Black 96 COE glass.
- Priced per pound. Smallest quantity available is half pound (0.5).
- COE 96
- Made by Coatings by Sandberg Inc.
- Dichroic Glass is a multi layer coating placed on glass by using a highly technical vacuum deposition process.
- Quartz Crystal and Metal Oxides are Vaporized with an electron beam gun in an airless vacuum chamber and the vapor then floats upward and attaches then condenses on the surface of the glass in the form of a crystal structure.
Damaged/Return/Exchanging of this product:
-All sales final on Scrap Dichro.
-Please see Company Policies for further questions or concerns or contact Olympic Color Rods and a team member will be happy to assist you.