Dichroic Coated Frit Flakes on System 96 Black (1 oz)
Dichroic Coated Flakes-Black
- 1 ounce tubes of Black Frit Flakes with Rainbow Coatings.
- This frit is similar to Reichenbach frit size F1.
- COE 96
- Made by Coatings by Sandberg Inc.
- Dichroic Glass is a multi layer coating placed on glass by using a highly technical vacuum deposition process.
- Quartz Crystal and Metal Oxides are Vaporized with an electron beam gun in an airless vacuum chamber and the vapor then floats upward and attaches then condenses on the surface of the glass in the form of a crystal structure.
Damaged/Return/Exchanging of this product:
-A replacement will be provided if there is manufacturing damages present, or damages from transit. You must contact OCR within 72 hours of receipt of your order. We will require photos of the damaged materials, including the original packaging so be sure to keep those directed by OCR staff.
-Please see Company Policies for further questions or concerns or contact Olympic Color Rods and a team member will be happy to assist you.