Dichroic Coated Copper Foil Sheet (6" x 12")
Dichroic Coated Copper Foil
- Dichroic coated copper foil is 1/2 the cost of dichroic glass, non COE specific (any glass type), No pre-heating- the coating jumps off the copper and attaches to molten glass when marvering.
- It's three times as thick as regular Dichroic coatings and it's beautiful silver color has various rainbow hues.
- Size: 6"x 12"
- Made by Coatings by Sandberg Inc.
- Dichroic Glass is a multi layer coating placed on glass by using a highly technical vacuum deposition process.
- Quartz Crystal and Metal Oxides are Vaporized with an electron beam gun in an airless vacuum chamber and the vapor then floats upward and attaches then condenses on the surface of the glass in the form of a crystal structure.
Damaged/Return/Exchanging of this product:
-A replacement will be provided if there is manufacturing damages present, or damages from transit. You must contact OCR within 72 hours of receipt of your order. We will require photos of the damaged materials, including the original packaging so be sure to keep those directed by OCR staff.
-Please see Company Policies for further questions or concerns or contact Olympic Color Rods and a team member will be happy to assist you.