Sodium Flare Safety Glasses
SODIUM Flare Safety Glasses
- The economical 70-PC frame is available in transparent black and is equipped with removeable opaque black side shields.
- The frame has a comfortable fit and has been a safety glass industry standard for many years.
- Phillips 202 Glass is very efficient in filtering sodium flare in addition to providing ultraviolet protection to 390 mm.
- The Phillips 202 is becoming a preferable choice of hot glass workers.
- it is very comfortable for viewing under high ambient light conditions such as when working with hot glass or glowing heat sources for a duration of time.
- Also, although it has a relatively low luminous transmission of 38%, it is not recommended for sun protection use unless UV filtering coatings are applied.
Damaged/Return/Exchanging of this product:
-A replacement will be provided if there is manufacturing damages present, or damages from transit. You must contact OCR within 72 hours of receipt of your order. We will require photos of the damaged materials, including the original packaging so be sure to keep those directed by OCR staff.
-Safety gear that has been used is no longer eligible for returns or exchanges. No Exceptions.
-Please see Company Policies for further questions or concerns or contact Olympic Color Rods and a team member will be happy to assist you.