Luminar Mold Mix 6 Compound - 16 OZ
Availability: In stock
LUMINNAR MOLD MIX 6 COMPOUND (16OZ)
- Luminar Mold Mix 6 is a refractory-molding compound designed to allow replication of three-dimensional objects in glass and bronze.
- It comes as a paste, which is applied to a suitably prepared pattern and hardens on drying.
- Properly perpared molds of Mold Mix 6 will resolve the finest of details and possess good strength.
- However, it remains sufficiently friable to permit easy removal after annealing.
- Mold Mix 6 is highly resistant to reaction with hot glass and gives the fired work a high quality surface free of hazing common to investment type molds.
- Mold mix 6 may be used for hot casting, kiln casting methods and slumping, all with excellent results.
Damaged/Return/Exchanging of this product:
-A replacement will be provided if there is manufacturing damages present, or damages from transit. You must contact OCR within 72 hours of receipt of your order. We will require photos of the damaged materials, including the original packaging so be sure to keep those directed by OCR staff.
-Tools that has been used is no longer eligible for returns or exchanges. No Exceptions.
-Please see Company Policies for further questions or concerns or contact Olympic Color Rods and a team member will be happy to assist you.