Claw Tool - Standard
Benefits of the claw tools include:
- Smooth sliding operation with a solid locking slide nut.
- Heavy duty holding fingers.
- Very small to wide holding diameter.
- Eliminate last punty in your process by holding the object with the claw fingers.
- A thicker wire gauge than your standard claw tool.
- A weighted handle that is comfortable to hold.
- High temperature powder coated handle and locking slide nut.
- The standard claw toll wire length is 7″, with an opening range from 2mm to 70mm.
- Made by Griffin Glass Tools.
Damaged/Return/Exchanging of this product:
-A replacement will be provided if there is manufacturing damages present, or damages from transit. You must contact OCR within 72 hours of receipt of your order. We will require photos of the damaged materials, including the original packaging so be sure to keep those directed by OCR staff.
-Tools that have been used are no longer eligible for returns or exchanges. No Exceptions.
-Please see Company Policies for further questions or concerns or contact Olympic Color Rods and a team member will be happy to assist you.